Fans of horror can come here to discuss their favorites or find new frights to enjoy!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHRIS’ REMAKE/SEQUEL/REBOOT VAULT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cman710
Female Victim
Female Victim

CHRIS’ REMAKE/SEQUEL/REBOOT VAULT Empty
PostSubject: CHRIS’ REMAKE/SEQUEL/REBOOT VAULT   CHRIS’ REMAKE/SEQUEL/REBOOT VAULT EmptyFri May 10, 2019 4:54 pm

Here’s what I enjoy doing in my spare time! Writing reboots and sequels to different horror films. Here’s some of my latest work as well as my next “to be released” project!
—————————————
CHRIS’ REMAKE/SEQUEL/REBOOT VAULT GaEjOzF
A complete re-imagining of the 2009 Oren Peli film. Following a brutal accident that takes the life of her sister, struggling horror author Katie Sloat moves her husband, Micah, young nephew, Hunter, and herself cross-country to a historical colonial style home. What begins as a fresh start, however, takes a twisted turn as Hunter makes a new "imaginary" playmate: Tobi. Soon after, escalating, truly disturbing paranormal events plague the small family and lead Katie to investigate the sinister truth behind her seemingly ideal new home.
READ IT HERE

CHRIS’ REMAKE/SEQUEL/REBOOT VAULT 4rdMW5m
Summer is slowly winding to a close for those at Camp Cedar Falls, a secluded summer camp located deep in the forest. But as festivities begin to wind down, and many campers head closer to town for their annual "jamboree", a small group of counselors and campers have remained behind - preparing their own "final activity": a low budget indie film they plan to livestream to the public. The subject? The camp's old legend of an axe murderer who once lived, and worked, in the old farm house on the camp grounds. Most say Madman Marz is only a legend, but no one would dare tempt fate and say his name above a whisper - an action said to summon his bloodthirsty spirit. On their final night at camp, however, one cocky move is about to change all of that. Soon after they make the mistake of mocking the infamous murderer before they begin shooting, the group discovers they are facing an all-too-real, axe wielding assailant who seeks to pick them off, one-by-one, as the world unknowingly watches.
READ IT HERE

AND COMING SOON...
CHRIS’ REMAKE/SEQUEL/REBOOT VAULT IMKzGyI
On what would be the twenty-first birthday of their baby sister, Kathleen, the Halorand siblings are summoned home to the death bed of their estranged mother, Gloria. Once there, the family is forced to confront its dark past in the form of a seemingly benevolent spirit... And a not-so-benevolent axe murderer.
Back to top Go down

CHRIS’ REMAKE/SEQUEL/REBOOT VAULT
Page 1 of 1