Fans of horror can find their favorite scares or they can find new frights to enjoy!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Simpsons Tree House of Horror

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hissae2
Female Victim
Female Victim

The Simpsons Tree House of Horror Empty
PostSubject: The Simpsons Tree House of Horror   The Simpsons Tree House of Horror Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 11:30 pm

Does anyone else enjoy watching The Simpsons Tree House of Horror episode that comes out every year a short time before Halloween? They are often creepy but funny at the same time. I always look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demon_skeith
Hystercial Character
Hystercial Character
Demon_skeith

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Tree House of Horror   The Simpsons Tree House of Horror Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 2:45 am

I have seen a few episodes, they can be rather creative and something to look forward to every year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Myers
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
Michael Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Tree House of Horror   The Simpsons Tree House of Horror Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 9:00 pm

I use to watch the Simpsons when I was younger but I haven't watched it in quite a while. I'll have to watch this again to see this special episode for Halloween.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightlyfrights.forumotion.com
Demon_skeith
Hystercial Character
Hystercial Character
Demon_skeith

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Tree House of Horror   The Simpsons Tree House of Horror Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 12:27 am

IT wrote:
I use to watch the Simpsons when I was younger but I haven't watched it in quite a while.  I'll have to watch this again to see this special episode for Halloween.

apparently its the only good thing that has been going for the series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDanGuy
Female Victim
Female Victim
DaDanGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Tree House of Horror   The Simpsons Tree House of Horror Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 2:38 pm

I think I have watched these a few times, not recently though since my wife and I have opted to not have cable TV in the house...plus I don't much care for the show anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Myers
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
Michael Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Tree House of Horror   The Simpsons Tree House of Horror Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 9:09 am

Well, I remember watching these specific episodes in the past when I was watching the show. Like I mentioned, I haven't watched the show in a while so I'm not up to date on anything going on in the show. I wouldn't mind tuning in to watch this part of it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightlyfrights.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Tree House of Horror   The Simpsons Tree House of Horror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Simpsons Tree House of Horror
Page 1 of 1