Fans of horror can find their favorite scares or they can find new frights to enjoy!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

"Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Myers
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
Michael Myers

"Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan Empty
PostSubject: "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan   "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 3:03 pm

I'm currently reading this book on my tablet at the moment. It seemed like the perfect book to read given that Christmas is right around the corner. Has anyone else read this book?

"Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan 61ESZRv1bsL._SX355_BO1,204,203,200_

Synopsis: When Mordecai Tremaine arrives at the country retreat of one Benedict Grame on Christmas Eve, he discovers that the revelries are in full swing in the sleepy village of Sherbroome―but so too are tensions amongst the assortment of guests.

When midnight strikes, the partygoers discover that presents aren't the only things nestled under the tree...there's a dead body too. A dead body that bears a striking resemblance to Father Christmas. With the snow falling and suspicions flying, it's up to Mordecai to sniff out the culprit―and prevent anyone else from getting murder for Christmas.

Murder for Christmas is a festive mystery for the holiday season: mulled wine, mince pies... and murder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightlyfrights.forumotion.com
Demon_skeith
Hystercial Character
Hystercial Character
Demon_skeith

PostSubject: Re: "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan   "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 12:25 am

interesting sounding book, and I must say that cover looks like something you see on a comic book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Myers
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
Michael Myers

PostSubject: Re: "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan   "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 9:05 am

Yes, it does not that you mention it. I'm to the good part of the novel and I want to figure out what happened.
Back to top Go down
Demon_skeith
Hystercial Character
Hystercial Character
Demon_skeith

PostSubject: Re: "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan   "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 12:25 am

hopefully its one of these books that does explain what happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Myers
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
Michael Myers

PostSubject: Re: "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan   "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 7:14 am

Oh, it will. I still have over half the book to go so that should be plenty of time for them to explain what happened.
Back to top Go down
Demon_skeith
Hystercial Character
Hystercial Character
Demon_skeith

PostSubject: Re: "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan   "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 1:08 am

Do let us know your final thoughts on the book Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Myers
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
Michael Myers

PostSubject: Re: "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan   "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 11:39 am

Demon_skeith wrote:
Do let us know your final thoughts on the book Smile

I am finished reading this novel and I did enjoy it. It was a surprise at the end to find out who the killer was. I won't go into great detail because I don't want to ruin it for someone who plans on reading the novel at some point. If you're someone who enjoys a good Agatha Christie novel, you'd probably enjoy this novel as well.
Back to top Go down
Demon_skeith
Hystercial Character
Hystercial Character
Demon_skeith

PostSubject: Re: "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan   "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 11:46 pm

Sounds good, I'll see if I can pick this book up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Myers
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
Michael Myers

PostSubject: Re: "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan   "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 9:04 am

I've read one other novel from the author prior to reading this one (I have both on my Kindle). They have both proven to be good books. I just have to get the rest of the books this author has written because I've heard they were good as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan   "Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Murder for Christmas" by Francis Duncan
Page 1 of 1